There will be changes at our clinic this week in line with the current increased Coronavirus precautions. These will be on top of the current recommendations that we have already implemented such as:
- Do not attend the clinic if unwell.
- Do not attend the clinic if travelled overseas in last 14 days or been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Wash hands with sanitizing hand gel on arrival.
- No visitors or extra persons to the appointment unless required for health or chaperone reasons.
Extra precautions starting this week will include:
- 1.5m Social Distancing in the reception area and at the front desk. There is a line marked on the floor in front of the desk and for the safety of our staff we would appreciate all clients and visitors to cross the line only when making a payment.
- All payments to be made by card.
- If you have arrived early, please wait in your car or outside the clinic until your appointment time to minimise the time spent in our waiting area.
- To achieve minimum contact therapists will endeavour to limit hands on treatment where possible and wear protective gear when necessary.
- Regular cleaning of treatment rooms, reception and gym areas.
- Introducing a remote telehealth consultation option where assessments and consults can be performed from your own home
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their understanding during this time and that we will do our best to continue to provide a service whilst working under our professional body’s and the governments recommendations to ensure the safety of yourselves and our staff.
James Gasper, Brad Poyser and Raquel Poyser
South Coast Physiotherapy